Fourty Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me

2 posters

Go down

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me Empty dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me

Post by bastardz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:08 pm

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me
bastardz
bastardz

Back to top Go down

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me Empty Re: dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me

Post by cunezz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:27 pm

We will delete all of their accounts and nobody will have levels anymore,when ur online unban ur friends or we will and REGISTER HERE its the NEW FORUM!! http://clan44.smfnew2.com/ we use that forum not this 1.
cunezz
cunezz

https://44-clan.forumhr.com/

Back to top Go down

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me Empty Re: dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me

Post by bastardz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 pm

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me 97649bf3d82cfc3cd2030b5c90c0cdea
bastardz
bastardz

Back to top Go down

Post by bastardz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 pm

i cant register on this, he called CALL ON ADMIN
bastardz
bastardz

Back to top Go down

Post by bastardz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:33 pm

dat LAC player have lvl and giving ban for all my friends and abusing with my tcws and insulting me, i will have 5 lvl or rcon password for fix it, listen me J_BvE6BaWXg
bastardz
bastardz

Back to top Go down

Post by cunezz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Ok wait we will unban u give me ur IP and theirs
cunezz
cunezz

Back to top Go down

Post by cunezz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:44 pm

I will ban them all
cunezz
cunezz

Back to top Go down

Post by cunezz Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:52 pm

And u can register idk why u cant,everything is normal...try again
cunezz
cunezz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down